ABOUT THE COMPANY
SOUTH BEACH COCKTAIL COMPANY
Is located in Risskov, in Denmark, we work in conjunction with Club Management, LLC. a hospitality consulting company located in Miami Beach, Florida.
Combined our companies we have more than 40 years’ experience in all facets of the Service Industry including Front & Back of House operations, management, ongoing support and training. Consultancy, planning, design, development and construction of new locations.
At South Beach Cocktail Company, we are focused on the book: South Beach Cocktails Bartending From The Bottom Up and the development of bar tools; of high quality, and functionality, designed to handle high volume with comfort in mind. All tool designs originate from our own need and “wish I had that” while in the trenches behind the bar. Although the process has been little more tedious than we would like, we are working hard to bring the solutions to you as fast as we can.
- Bring the art of mixology and well-composed quality cocktails from the bar into your home. We want you to have a positive experience, and provide you with that extra element to go with your entertainment kitchen or next party.
- Improve and simplify the existing methods of training by putting pen to paper in a way which illustrates, the method used by industry professionals.
- Pass the knowledge of today, on to the next generation of mixologist.
- PRESERVE HISTORY – We are committed to finding the needles in the haystacks of our past, and logging a summary of the most popular, in high demand recipes from our moment in time, into the chronicles of cocktail history, accurately assigning credit to the original creators whenever possible.
- South Beach Cocktail Bartending from the Bottom Up have been 3 years in the making, digging through every old archive and manual imaginable, researching and crosschecking the classic cocktails against each other, from their sources to get to the bottom of myths and an ocean of contradictions on the internet. The importance of passing on the knowledge we have today, onto future generations and researchers who might find themselves in our shoes 100 years from now, cannot be understated.
Whatever is worth doing at all, is worth doing well.
Quote: Philip Stanhope, 4th Earl of Chesterfield
Our rooster’s name is Spirit; he is inspired by the 18th-century symbol for Inns and Pubs, which we threw into a cocktail shaker, with 1 part bottle and 2 part’s ”waiter penguin”, topped off with a twisted parrot and garnished with an Art Deco tail. And no, we had not been drinking… but we do believe that although business is serious, we should never forget to keep smiling and have fun in the process.